Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Indianapolis Best Attraction Scottish Rite Cathedral and Church History Museum in Salt Lake City

Church History Museum of Salt lake city

Scottish Rite Cathedral in Indianapolis is tremendous place having stunning beauty. I had the opportunity to visit the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral with my brother. We stayed there in a hotel which was cheapest among all the hotels in indianapolis. What an awesome experience was that. When I entered it I completely forgot my brother I couldn't believe what I was seeing. With the knowledge I now have I have a better understanding. This is one of the greatest structures in this country. Your eyes will not conceive what you will see. A must see. I must say everyone must visit this stunning place. Church History Museum of Salt lake city is also a fantastic place. This place is amazing. I loved seeing the part of the museum, artwork done by LDS members from all over the world. It was also a great experience to stay in the Salt Lake City hotels. It is cool to see the view point of religious experiences from all over the world. This is a must see for any lds member.

No comments:

Post a Comment